Malawi Government Gazette dated 2022-08-19 number 38
THE MALAWI GOVERNMENT GAZETTE
(Published by Authority)
N 3,676: Vol. LIX No. 38] Zomba, 19th August, 2022
Registered at the G.P.O. as a Newspaper Price: K1,000.00
CONTENTS PAGE (2) FRANCIS POTOLANI, formerly of Ministry of Education, who died
OPC—Notice of Change ofname .. 3 ao 879 at Kamuzu Central Hospital, Lilongwe, pn the 4th day of September, 2020,
Administrator General Act—Notices of Deceased Estates - 879-880
(3) StarorD KATSUKUNYA, former 'y of Department of Immigration,
GENERAL NoTICcE No. 98 who died at Kamuzu Central Hospita l, Lilongwe, on the 13th day of
CHANGE OF NAME RESTRICTION ACT
(4) CLEMENT Sinoya, formerly of nternal Affairs (Police), who died
Change of Name Restriction Regulation
in Thyolo (Mikolongwe) on the 20th day of September, 2021.
Notice of approval to change Name
(5) MEMORY KAMBALAME, formerly of Ministry of Natural Resources,
Notice is hereby given that approval has been granted by
who died at Nkhoma Mission Hospitd l, Lilongwe, on the 24th day of
His EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT Dr. LAZARUS MCCARTHY CHAKWERA to
the underlisted person to change name as stated below—
(6) HARRY SENZANI, formerly of Ministry of Health, who died at
AGNESS NGULUBE TO AGNESS CHIONE SHAGALIMA
Kamuzu Central Hospital in Lilongwe op the 15th day of September, 2020.
All persons are authorized and required at all times to designate, (7) Stain I. Karmvt, formerly of Int ernal Affairs, who died at Kamuzu
describe and address such person by the said new name only. Central Hospital, Lilongwe, on the 13th day of July, 2021.
(8) Sam M. H. Masuta, formerly of Internal Affairs, who died at
Dated this 17th day of August, 2022.
Lizulu Health Centre, Ntcheu, on the 13 th day of May, 2021.
CONSTANCE J. GONANI
(9) Monica CHANDEWA MANDAME WE, formerly of Ntchisi District.
(REF. NO. 11/06/04/xxtv) for Secretary to the President and Cabinet who died at Deayang Hospital in Lilongwe on the 3rd day of June, 2021.
GENERAL Notice No. 99 (10) Evinest Atipu, formerly of Kankhomba Village in Dedza
District, who died at Kamuzu Central H pital in Lilongwe on the 14th day
ADMINISTRATOR GENENRAL ACT of March, 2022.
(Cap. 10:01 Laws of Malawi)
(11) Epwarp Sinaini, formerly of Village, Dowa District, who
died at Machinga District Hospital i Machinga on the 12th day of
Under the provision of section 9 of the Administrator General Act, the November, 2021,
Administrator General hereby gives notice of his intention to apply to the
(12) SANIFORE CHIGWALE, form ly of Tolera Village, Lilongwe
High Court of Malawi, for letters of administration in respect of the estates
District, who died at Kamuzu Central H spital in Lilongwe on the 4th day
of the deceased persons whose particulars are given hereunder. All persons
of January, 2022.
who are indebted to the below mentioned deceased persons or those who
have anything in their possession which forms part of the said deceased
(13) Rose LONELY CHINUNDA, fo erly of Bikayere Village, Dedza,
who died at Kamuzu Central Hospital o} the 17th day of January, 2021.
persons estates, should submit the particulars thereof in writing to the
Administrator General, P.O. Box 218, Lilongwe, within fourteen (14) days (14) Kenson J. B. NSANJA, forme: ly of Chilasanje Village, Zomba,
of the date of this notice after which date the deceased estates will be who died at Tachira Clinic in Lilongwe nm the 21st day of October, 2020.
distributed by the Administrator General having regards only to those
(15) Wirry Roprick KAZEMBE, fo! erly of Kadale Village, Salima,
claims of which he shall have received written particulars.
who died at Salima District Hospital on he 17th day of September, 2021.
(16) WILson Gosa, formerly of lika Village, Kasungu, who died
at Chipasula in Lilongwe on the 14th da’ of July, 2009.
for Administrator General
(17) Hastincs Kwera, formerly) of Ministry of Education, of
(1) AvaListo Gomani, formerly of Ministry of Education, who died at Chipwekha Village, T.A. Mkukula, Dowa, who died at Kamuzu Central
Ngonoondo Kamenya Gwaza, Dedza, on the 2nd day of October, 2020. Hospital on the 30th day of July, 2020.